Leah Suzette Noumoff is a multi-skilled, resourceful and adaptive artist, and designer, whose mission is dedicated to creating aesthetic experiences, and designing content that solves creative problems, breaks the mold, tells a story and inspires the imagination.
Adobe Creative Suite • MS Office and PowerPoint • Excellent Writing and Editing Skills • High Level Organization • Speaking, Presenting, and Storytelling • Planning and Curating (Events, Training, Conferences) • Creative Problem Solving • Content Creation and Idea Generation • Social Media and Email Marketing • Painting, Drawing and General Art Making • Strategic Thinking • High Level of Empathy
Leah Suzette Creative Studio
May 2017 to Present
- Triple Ten Properties, LLC – A family owned real estate company focused on sales and leasing services.
Designed company logo.
- Interviewed for and featured on Kick Ass in Life Podcast, April 2019
- Process Evolved – Heart-centered, strategic project management company focusing on developing personalized, 100 Day Plans to help individuals and start ups gain focus, direction and intention.
- Society6 Shop – https://society6.com/leahsuzette
- AbraxxusTV – Video Game Streamer
Designed emotes, subscription icons, logo, and ‘offline’ banner for stream.
(Project is on-going)
- Kit-T-Kat Dreams – Kitten and cat fostering & adoption services
Designed company logo, branding guide, marketing slicks (2), and WordPress website. Wrote story and copy for website and welcome page.
- Dogs on the Run – A not for profit dog running business providing pups with extensive medical needs a running start to their fur-ever home.
Designed company logo.
- Fargo’s Dog Co – A dog-centric company specializing in Doggi-atos and organic beverages for dogs.
Designed company logo, business cards and branding guide.
August 2019 to March 2020
- Collaborated with interior designers to conceptualize and create art and design concepts that successfully curate the guest experience for hospitality, restaurant and retail clients.
- Designed social media, marketing and web graphics and templates to build Artonomy brand awareness.
- Wrote narrative copy for art concept packaging.
Lee & Associates – Cincinnati
Administrative Marketing Specialist
May 2015 to August 2019
- Leveraged technology to improve digital marketing experience and campaign performance.
- Designed and produced ads, signage, collateral, web graphics, web copy, etc.
- Managed and marketed entire listing inventory for brokerage/sales department.
- Created and facilitated local, regional and national events and professional conferences.
- Coordinated and facilitated non-profit crowdfunding campaign resulting in thousands of dollars in charitable donations (Artworks Cincinnati).
- Directed incoming calls and guests; General office concierge.
- Monitored and ordered office and break room supplies.
- Planned and coordinated all in-office events, and managed the office conference room schedule.
- Deposited rents and processed invoices for over 200 tenants across 60+ properties.
Member and Brand Ambassador
November 2017 to Present
From a blog to a program to a community to a membership group, Work Bigger is a platform focused on building the next generation of career-driven women, helping to radically change their career experience from one that’s demoralizing and stressful, to one that’s empowering and bad ass.
- Participated in and graduated from 8-week Work Bigger program focused on giving women the skills and resources necessary to find work they love and reach their full potential.
- Focuses on community engagement and increasing awareness of the brand and platform through social media marketing and hosting events both online and In-Real-Life.
- Cincinnati Meetup, “Let’s Talk Confidence Over Cocktails”, 9/13/18
- Cincinnati Meetup, “Leverage a Portfolio Career to Build Your Empire”, 11/1/18
- Online Discussion, “Goal Setting and Planning for 2019”, 1/31/19
- Online Discussion, “Career Transitions: How to Get There”, 12/2/19
Girl Develop It! – Cincinnati
Volunteer and Member
January 2017 to Present
- Completed Course: WordPress Workshop
- Completed Course: Intro to HTML/CSS
- Completed Course: Intermediate HTML/CSS
- Volunteer, Code & Coffee Organizer/Host
- Themed Code & Coffee, 8/26/18
- Themed Code & Coffee, 12/3/18
**Girl Develop It! Cincinnati is on an indefinite hiatus as of 2019**
Art With Impact
- Volunteered for “Movies for Mental Health” event hosted by Miami University
2018 to Present
Art Academy of Cincinnati
BFA, Painting • June, 2013
Columbus College of Art and Design
August 2009 – June 2011